Who can be a Member of SDrA?
Membership is open to all medical practitioners with a commitment to sports medicine, either within or outside Australia.SDrA is an affiliated discipline group of SMA and as part of that, the membership fee for SDrA has two components.
- Combined SMA/SDrA Membership Fee:
- For those with postgraduate qualifications in sports medicine, the category of membership is termed "Fellow".
- A professional association that provides for all the needs of the medical practitioner in sports medicine
- A discipline stream in SMA that provides a meeting place for members and contributes to the planning of annual scientific meetings of SMA
- An website for news, views, journal links and abstracts, reviews of latest developments in sports medicine
- Programs for continuing medical education in sports medicine that fulfil requirements for QA/CE
- Promotion and facilitation of research by members in all fields of sports
Member Application (56 KB)