Wlecome to Sports Doctors Australia
Sports Doctors Australia is an association of doctors who have an interest in and expertise in the practice of sports and exercise medicine. Members come from a wide range of areas within medicine, including GPs, Surgeons, Radiologists and many others.
Our aim is to provide an association of doctors who are interestd in the provision of high level care for all sporting people, irrespective of type of activity or level of competition. As such, we provide a high level of care for elite athletes through to the weekend warrior and also include the non-exercising person who may want to improve their exercise level or deal with an injury.
Click on the following articles to read more news from Sports Doctors:
What do we do?
SDrA is an association of likeminded doctors. As an organisation, we aim to:
- Promote high standards of care to the public, irrespective of position, standard of sport or age
- Promote education to our members and dotors in general
- Promote education to the community
- Promote research into injury prevention, assessment and management
- Promote the use of evidence based medicine
Read further about our organisation...